Michelle’s Mission is to:
- Serve today’s leaders by changing how they lead themselves and others
- Provide a unique leadership model as a guide for learning
- Provide hope for emerging leaders seeking informal learning options
- Get the conversation started so trailblazer leaders can leave their legacy
- Help older and younger workers relate to each other’s viewpoints
- Transform traditional project managers into change leaders
a symbol of wisdom
Recent Blog Posts
As leaders we spend a lot of time preparing our messages for meetings, presentations, and phone calls. We want people to see our vision, the way we see it. When someone brings their perspective, opinions, and challenges to us, we should treat it as a read more...
September brings change...and a reminder that there's only 4 months until the new year. This year's Laser Lecture theme has been about coaching - how to be a coach and where to find one. For me, this year would not have been the same if not for my coaches. They gave read more...
Doing what is right for me is owning my decisions. Before I decide, I reach out to people and ask their read more...