Michelle’s Vision for Leaders: Setting the standard for leadership in the digital age by leading change through collaboration and inventing new ways to create value. Today’s leaders blaze trails, broker capability and connect by sharing their story. They are role models that care about people and outcomes. They have the courage to do what is right even when no one is looking. Digital age leaders have influence because of who they are and not from a title in a box on an organization chart.
Michelle’s Mission is to:
- Serve today’s leaders by changing how they lead themselves and others
- Provide a unique leadership model as a guide for learning
- Provide hope for emerging leaders seeking informal learning options
- Get the conversation started so trailblazer leaders can leave their legacy
- Help older and younger workers relate to each other’s viewpoints
- Transform traditional project managers into change leaders
a symbol of wisdom
Recent Blog Posts
Your behavior speaks for you
Do I treat people with respect? Do I speak up when I see someone being mistreated? Do I quietly bring calm to a volatile situation? Do I lead by my actions? Am I the role model I want to read more...
Posted on: September 13, 2018
We teach people how to treat us
Just yesterday a co-worker said "I need to stop saying yes to everyone!".
Does this happen to you? Do you say yes and later wish you said no? Do you feel like people take advantage of read more...
Posted on: July 11, 2018
Never take your network for granted
Early in my career a mentor advised me to be deliberate about networking.
He said to pay attention to how much time I spend building relationships. Getting things done is important, but taking time to develop a network is just as read more...
Posted on: June 24, 2018