Michelle’s Mission is to:
- Serve today’s leaders by changing how they lead themselves and others
- Provide a unique leadership model as a guide for learning
- Provide hope for emerging leaders seeking informal learning options
- Get the conversation started so trailblazer leaders can leave their legacy
- Help older and younger workers relate to each other’s viewpoints
- Transform traditional project managers into change leaders
a symbol of wisdom
We know it when we are in the presence of a great leader. The person's character speaks louder than words. We use these words to describe them: trustworthy, believable, caring, empathetic, cautiously courageous, a role model, and connected broker of read more...
What did you do on your summer vacation? Zip Lining? White water rafting? Reading a book? Relaxing on the beach? This year's theme is to do the things you think you cannot do. You still have 16 weeks to get it read more...
What am I going to do if my boss finds out that I knew about this? This is a question posed to me during a coaching session about what to do when a co-worker asks you to hold a confidence that may affect workplace dynamics. Here are your read more...