Michelle’s Mission is to:
- Serve today’s leaders by changing how they lead themselves and others
- Provide a unique leadership model as a guide for learning
- Provide hope for emerging leaders seeking informal learning options
- Get the conversation started so trailblazer leaders can leave their legacy
- Help older and younger workers relate to each other’s viewpoints
- Transform traditional project managers into change leaders
a symbol of wisdom
Do you want to have a positive impact on the world? Do you want to live in a world where people acknowledge and respect each other? Start with a simple act that doesn't cost read more...
It's time to name a personal development theme for 2017! Last year, I committed to learning about Holocracy. At the Change Management Institute, we built the agenda around member needs and let self-managed teams deliver - and they did!. If you did not "Do the thing you think you cannot do" (2016's Theme); then maybe a "Courage Coach" will read more...
Look at people, acknowledge them, and smile. Say "Thank You!"... and mean it. I participated in the Michigan recount this week. Some people were friendly; regardless of party affiliation. I expected that differences of opinion would not get in the way of being kind and respectful. My eyes were opened to a force of hate I had never seen read more...